£40000 - £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
SEO Manager | Client-side; Travel | £40,000 - £50,000
This is a brand new opportunity for an SEO expert looking for an exciting new position with a forward-thinking travel business based in London. The business are a travel solution that connects travellers directly with local experts with the goal of creating tailor-made itineraries, saving globe-trotters time and money!
This is a great position for someone looking to build on experience working with large websites and take full ownership of SEO across multiple brands. You will set the strategy and see plans through to fruition.
- Create SEO strategy aligned with overall business goals
- Increase natural traffic from search engines
- Ensure all site developments are SEO-friendly before being produced
- Creation and monitoring SEO processes for content teams
- Keyword mapping and gap analysis
- Implement robust reporting on keyword performance
- Train colleagues on the importance and fundamentals of SEO
- Create a culture of pro-SEO
- At least 4 years experience in SEO
- Come from a highly competitive industry (travel or transactional industries preferred)
- Highly analytical with expert knowledge of Excel
- Experience of content creation with a commercial calendar
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and modern web technologies
- Clear passion for digital marketing and search]
- Excellent written and spoken English
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.