7 months ago
SEO Manager - Remote Options Available - UK Only
One of the world's leading digital agency networks. With over 120 team members based in our London office, we consistently deliver award winning, business-defining results for our clients. We operate on an international scale with offices in 39 countries, and our London team offers strategic support across 127 markets around the world. Our integrated search marketing services include pay-per-click management, search engine optimisation and affiliates.
- Coach Account Analysts and Executives in producing best in class deliverables and ensuring excellence in client service
- Coach, train and mentor and conduct appraisals for direct reports
- Support Account Director in efficient production of their varied requirements
- Support the delivery of best in class SEO campaigns including tech, research, content, video, influencer outreach, local search and mobile search
- Maintain excellent client relationships with positive account management and production of regular good news stories and innovation opportunities in reporting, regular meetings, PCAs and QBRs
- Research industry news and trends and produce POVs and best practice docs
- Ensure ongoing continuation of retainer client revenue as calendar year dictates
- Support in ensuring all finance administration is complete e.g. POs, MEAs, ISRs
The successful candidate will be expert in producing and briefing best in class SEO deliverables including keyword research, content gap analysis, audits, content recommendations and competitor analysis.
- They will have an excellent grasp of industry-leading tools, a keen eye on the latest SEO news and trends, and ideas as to SEO will grow and be supported in the future.
- The successful candidate will need to work closely with agencies partners to ensure that the full value of SEO is communicated and to ensure that SEO is integrated with other channels, for example PPC and social.
- They will be required to support and at times lead in financial administration of accounts, production of scopes of work, production of POVs and new business support.
You can apply for this role by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.