City of London, London
8 months ago
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.The agency sits in the heart of the largest network agency in the world. They operate in over 90 locations in and over 190 offices globally. Some of the brands they work with are global names in Tech, FMCG, Auto, Travel and more.
They prize ambitious people and that is shown by the investments they make in their employees e.g. top tier training, and a benefit scheme aimed to fund personal development outside of work (e.g. photography classes, sky diving lessons etc.)
They also put a lot of emphasis on flexible working, personal development (they even have auditorium where they host industry talks) and - when we can have offices again (!)- they are based in one of the best offices in the industry with a roof top bar, subsidised cafe and more.
As the SEO Manager, you will be responsible for:
- The SEO Account Manager will play a pivotal role in the SEO team; supporting the SEO management team, coaching Executives and Analysts, connecting with other channel teams, and critically ensuring that their clients are superbly serviced, retained and grown.
- A critical requirement of the role is to develop and grow excellent client relationships.
- Ensure quality of work from a new executive, setting objectives and ensuring the executives' personal development
- Getting involved with new business to contribute to a fast growing team and area of the business.
- 2/3 years of SEO experience
- Preferably you have SEO Experience from an agency previously
- Experience managing other members of the SEO team but not essential
- Previous client-facing experience
- In-depth SEO knowledge across technical and content
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Nusrat Khan Juty
0203 869 2038 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.