8 days ago
SEO Senior Executive - Loreal - Essence
Essence, part of GroupM, is a data-driven global agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Some of the clients include Google, BT, L'Oreal, Airbnb, Argos, Sainsbury's, ITV, Nando's and UPS. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
About the role
Are you looking for a stimulating challenge as an SEO Senior Executive at an exciting, fast-paced agency? You will work for the market leading specialist in make-up, beauty and care; a world-renowned brand.
You will be part of the Organic Performance team, who helps clients to improve performance and user experience across their digital assets via organic (non-paid) channels like organic search (SEO), content optimisation and CRO. Within the team are experts who specialise in a range of disciplines within Organic Performance, some of whom have been in the team for almost 10 years. With such an experienced team working with you day to day, you will receive plenty of opportunities to learn and upskill yourself outside of your direct remit. We are an open, friendly team who will encourage you to grow, develop your skills and progress your career.
As SEO Senior Executive, you will be responsible for making sure clients' websites are search engine, user and conversion friendly. The successful candidate will work closely with the SEO Manager, and will be responsible for delivering best in class SEO recommendations to clients. It will also be someone who is passionate about organic search, has strong data and problem solving skills, is a team player and always keen to push themselves to learn. Client facing experience is essential as the role will involve frequent interaction with clients, explaining recommendations and reporting on performance. Experience in data-driven research and content writing or production are also desirable.
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Manage workflow of organic search related tasks for clients and have detailed knowledge of the status of client roadmaps and requirements
- Keep up with organic search industry trends and conduct research into competitor activity
- Ensure strong project management and delivery against deadlines
- Perform keyword research, grouping keywords into logical themes and prioritising them based on search volume, intent and relevance to your client's website
- Perform research on the website's niche, trending topics and competitors to deliver content ideas to be put into production
- Optimise key elements of a website, including Metadata, h1 tags, URLs, etc.
- Perform audits of the technical factors affecting search engine optimisation (crawling, indexing, duplication, structured data, core web vitals etc)
- Produce insightful and comprehensive technical recommendations
- Analyse regular crawls to assess site health and identify opportunities
A bit about yourself:
- 1-2 year of experience doing SEO in a digital media agency or in-house
- Experience working with various teams
- Experience with audience research and SEO tools (Keyword Planner, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Ahrefs, etc.)
- Understanding of paid media (i.e. PPC/Social/Display) is desirable but not essential
- Organisational and time management skills and the ability to prioritise work
- Attention to detail is essential
- Clear verbal and written communication skills (including presentation skills)
- Ability to work autonomously and to meet a deadline
- Willingness to keep up to date with Google's algorithm changes
What you can expect from Essence
Essence's mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. We do this by employing the world's very best talent to solve some of the toughest challenges of today's digital marketing landscape. It's important that we hire people whose values reflect those of our own: genuine, results-focused, daring and insightful. As an Essence employee, we promise you a workplace that invests in your career, cares for you and is fun and engaging. We believe these factors create a workplace where you can be yourself and do amazing work. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital status
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox