City of London, London
20 days ago
Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven media agency whose mission is to make advertising more valuable to the world. Clients include Google, Flipkart, NBCUniversal, L'Oréal and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,800 people strong, manages $4B in annualised media spend and deploys campaigns in 106 markets via 20 offices in APAC, EMEA and North America.
Do you want to work for L'Oréal?
You will be part of the Organic Performance team who help L'Oreal to improve performance and user experience across their digital assets via organic (non-paid) channels like organic search (SEO), content optimisation and CRO.
As SEO Senior Executive, you will be responsible for making sure the client's websites are search engine, user and conversion friendly. The successful candidate will work closely with the SEO Manager and will be responsible for delivering best in class SEO recommendations. You will also be passionate about organic search, has strong data and problem-solving skills, is a team player and always keen to push themselves to learn.
Client facing experience is essential as the role will involve frequent interaction with clients, explaining recommendations and reporting on performance. You will take an active role in presenting to the client- especially when the team head over to L'Oréal's HQ for bi-weekly meetings!
Some of the things we'd like you to do:
- Effectively manage your & your team's designated paid social accounts; ensuring ongoing and timely optimisation is delivered by the team and constantly proactively looking for both tactical and strategic optimisation opportunities
- Take responsibility for the delivery of wider client or team deliverable (such as performance commentary, weekly reporting, and innovation) and guide more junior team members in how this can be effectively achieved
- Ensure adherence to all channel best practices for client within paid social, and contribute to the development of paid social best practice
- Take ownership of your client's testing plans to organise both tactical, and mid- term campaign actions and goals, and manage the planning, execution & evaluation of tests with methodical accuracy
- Develop strong relationships with your client, and key suppliers, leading team communications with these stakeholders. Be able to communicate with clients on subjects outside your remit, and provide them with useful insight, with support being provided as required
- Managing forecasting and launching new campaigns and initiatives
- Keep abreast of large-scale developments across display, programmatic and paid search channels to maintain practitioner-level working knowledge of these (to complement expert paid social knowledge) to be able to manage juniors working across these channels
- Take responsibility for the data integrity & compliance of your account, including working across different functions to troubleshoot data issues
A bit about yourself:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills across all platforms
- Expert organisational skills, great attention to detail
- Concrete knowledge of all areas of digital marketing and media
- Ability to implement and adhere to and meet deadlines and project manage multiple campaigns
- Excellent client relationship and management skills
- Proven problem-solving skills and ability to think outside of the box for creative solutions
- Ability to lead and motivate team members in a positive light
- Detail oriented and responsive, deadline-driven with strong quantitative reasoning skills
- Nusrat Khan Juty 0203 869 2038
- Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox