3 months ago
SEO Senior Manager / Director
- To lead all aspects of our SEO offering
- To lead the SEO strategy for a range of clients in various sectors
- To work closely with new business teams to educate, but also lead on opportunities which will deliver growth for the service as well as attending and creating pitches as the SEO Lead
- To create enterprise level SEO strategies to drive business growth of existing clients through development of their SEO strategy and where relevant, cross-sell/up-sell of SEO services to media clients
- Present (verbally and in writing) the proposals and recommendations effectively, logically and concisely
- To be a trusted senior contact for clients who can translate their commercial objectives into effective SEO strategies
- To work closely with our wider digital marketing specialists to develop market leading multi-channel multilingual products
- To have a strong understanding of the 3rd party tool landscape
- Proactively keep up to date of the latest digital media trends to apply in the business
- Proven SEO/SEM experience
- Possess a current understanding of the latest trends and best practices in multilingual SEO and SEM
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to dig extensively into metric and analytics
- Experience with website analytics tools and SEO Tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, Screaming Frog etc.) and experience creating and maintaining project schedules using project management systems
- Experience with bid management tools (e.g., Click Equations, Marin, Kenshoo, Search Ignite) preferable
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- High level of IT literacy, including usage of spreadsheets
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.