27 days ago
SEO Manager - Independent Agency
- An award-winning agency, managing annual billings of over £10m per year. We are ranked as one of the top 40 Independent Digital Agencies by Drum magazine and are one the 100 Google Premium Partners in the UK.
- We believe in a joined-up thinking approach to client briefs, which means we can deliver the full range
of digital marketing solutions.
- We are truly full-service and our capabilities range from performance media, PPC, Search Engine Optimisation, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience, Design and Analytics.
- Main day-to-day contact with clients, demonstrating an enterprising and pro-active attitude to all client dealings
- Manage and implement SEO strategy for our clients
- Undertake online sector and competitor analysis
- Assess client's current website limitations and SEO performance
- Manage content strategy, optimisation and production
- Formulate and implement inbound link building strategies
- Work with clients' social media /web dev / PR teams
- Own monthly and quarterly reporting
- Keep up to date with industry developments to inform clients and colleagues
- Ensure SEO performance is understood in the context of other media channels
- Be involved in new business pitches when required
- Support the development of junior members of staff
- Experience in a SEO Account Manager or comparable role
- Experience managing multiple clients and stakeholders
- Experience using a range of SEO ranking tools including and keyword research and planning tools
- Good interpersonal skills, experience managing client relationships
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Enthusiastic, proactive approach
- Passionate about great work and winning solutions
- Computer literate especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint and mathematically minded
- Basic web and creative design skills are desirable
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Managing Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox