£25000 - £30000 per annum
9 months ago
Travel has become one of the biggest industries of the 21st Century. With package holidays and luxurious tourist tours becoming available at a click of a button it is no wonder travel and leisure have become increasingly effected by digital marketing.
They are one the UK's largest travels and leisure group. They own over hundreds of brands that cater for everyone - whether it is sunny travels, rural excursions or luxurious boat vacations they have it all. This role as an SEO Specialist will however be in their marine division working with premium marine travel brands.
- Work with the main stakeholders to drive SEO best practise and strategy.
- Perform regional keyword research and analysis of several domains.
- Monitor all brand sites for SERPs listings for agreed keywords.
- Produce competitor and content gap analysis.
- Conducting on-site content audits.
- Regular tracking and reporting on weekly, monthly and ad hoc basis on agreed KPIs.
- Continuously improve SEO processes to ensure work is delivered efficiently and timely.
- Will have between 1-2 years' experience in SEO.
- Will have a good knowledge of best SEO practices. Understanding of both on-page and off-page SEO.
- Has a data driven and analytical mindset?
- A good understanding of overall digital marketing especially in reference to the industry.
- Experience using the following: Google Analytics SEMRush, Screaming Frog, BrightEdge, Google Data Studio, Pi-Datametrics, Deep Crawl, Moz, Ahref, Majestic.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website