City of London, London
£50000 - £60000 per annum
18 days ago
Are you a customer-obsessed SEO professional with ambitions to work at one of the world's most innovative management consultancy firms?
To generate world class, cross-department marketing insights based on SEO, to influence media strategy, creative and content teams. The role will involve autonomy, with you as the subject matter expert in SEO on any given team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific
- Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, shopping feeds, webmaster tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on client projects
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals
Desired Knowledge and Understanding:
- 2-3+ years' experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including
- Experience working with popular keyword tools (Google, WordTracker, Keyword Discovery, etc.)
- Experience working with CMS and building/administering content in CMS environments
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox