£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
7 months ago
SEO Specialist - Gaming - £45,000 - £55,000
An innovative online gambling comparison site. The founder comes from a background in SEO, and set up this venture just 5 years ago! They have had strong company growth, and host a brilliant culture, with fantastic progression & a flexible work from home policy.
- This role will be focused on one of the larger & more complex projects / sites. Looking for someone to take responsibility for the breadth of the project, and take this forward
- Help shape and execute their current long term strategy
- Optimise content using keywords, ensuring natural keyword usage, incorporation of semantically relevant search term
- Work with technology team to ensure all websites are optimised from a technical point of view, including accessibility, internal linking, structured data, media, page speed etc.
- Create and execute a link building strategy to increase traffic, exposure, and link authority to company websites, utilising a mix of modern link acquisition, content creation and outreach technique
- Regularly report on SEO progress, using a combination of Google Analytics, Search Console, and other first/third party tools and tracking systems
- Work across multiple Geographies
- Extensive experience across on-page and off-page SEO
- Ability to think creatively and analytical
- Able to work well under own initiative and as part of a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Ellie Palmer - Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.