£45000 - £60000 per annum + 10% Bonus
12 days ago
CN - SSM_1641311255
SEO Success Manager - Leading SEO Tech Platform
£45-60k plus 10% bonus
This company are a leading provider of SEO strategy and planning to support Marketing, SEO, Content and Web teams. They are experts at helping companies to increase Traffic, Conversions, Leads, Demand and Revenue all from your SEO strategy!
Their clients include some huge enterprise names like HP, Samsung, Siemens, Slack and WeWork!
They have a team of expert SEO Success Managers here in the UK who are already helping their clients improve and perfect their SEO strategy whilst helping them outline long-term success planning in this space.
They are now looking for an experienced SEO Manager to add to this team who would want to move tech/client side, supporting clients and providing them with the best SEO support out there.
- The Opportunity to take options in the business as part of a salary scheme
- A £380 WFH budget to spend in your first 3 months in the business
- The chance to expand your SEO experience and join a fast growing and exciting tech business.
As an SEO Success Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for using the platform to create reporting dashboards and SEO deliverables to help drive growth and value for their customers
- Proactively create and drive SEO strategies to help reach customer goals and KPI's.
- Proactively monitor, report, and evangelize customer usage of the SEO platform
- Work closely and partner with a variety of internal and external teams, including digital product, marketing, project management, UX/UI, and content groups
- Build relationships with and educate individuals and organizations on the value of organic and content marketing to turn strategies into actions
- Proactively investigate potential opportunities to increase customer's organic traffic & revenue
- Work on a team of talented organic marketers that have a passion for data and the ever-evolving industry
- An opportunity to work on large scale websites with some of the world's most well-known brands
- 4+ years SEO experience, either at an agency or in-house
- To be an excellent communicator, with a flair for talking about data
- A demonstrated ability to gather information, prioritize initiatives, and achieve results on time
- Knowledge of organic search and how SEO activities influence search engine ranking algorithms
You can apply for this role of SEO Success Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox