about 2 months ago
SEO Technical Lead - Agency Side
You will be joining our growing SEO team, who, like the rest of the agency, challenge themselves to deliver bespoke strategies for their clients. Within the mix you will be working on are clients who will need you to think smart and act fast, and all of them expect us to do the right thing for their business.
- Work with the clients in house stakeholders to develop SEO strategies
- Carry out search query/audience research, tactical analysis to deliver insights and identify content opportunities.
- Continuously revise and deliver the SEO strategy based on search updates, data analysis and client sprints.
- Conduct technical audits, ongoing reviews, content audits and analysis.
- Implement technical updates and liaise with client stakeholders and developers on technical improvements
- On page optimisation
- Monitor and evaluate results and performance - Provide reporting and meaningful analysis
- Identify progressive SEO initiatives for clients and provide recommendations for implementation specific to their platform/CMS.
- 4+ years agency or in-house SEO experience, knowledge of financial services beneficial
- Very strong technical SEO skills with the ability to interpret to various stakeholders - marketing teams to developers
- Hands on technical SEO experience
- Working with PPC stakeholders to align strategies and execute experiments.
- Proven experience in client management and interpreting the client needs.
- Knowledge of SEO algorithm updates and the impact.
- Strong analytics experience - Google Analytics, Adobe, etc
You can apply for this rolen by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Stephanie Levinson - Team Leader
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox