8 months ago
SEO Technical Manager - Independent Agency
- A leading independent UK and international media agency that connects people to brands.
- Their media strategies are based on behaviours - understanding how people think, feel and act - so that they can reach them contextually.
- They work across the full spectrum of media planning and buying, with fantastic media teams dedicated to client servicing, broadcast, publishing, digital, data and content production.
- You will be working as part of their 7 person SEO, e-commerce and content team, who sit within their wider cross-discipline Activation Team.
- Working with Account Management to provide technical SEO consultancy to senior clients
- Advising clients on SEO strategies for content management systems, information architecture, web design and usability
- Interpreting website analytics and providing clear actions and insights to clients to provide them with value (Google Analytics & Adobe)
- Contributing to new business pitches, both internally & externally
- Managing the Google properties of clients
- Agency upskilling
- Coordinating with other team members and third parties to ensure SEO is fully integrated in clients' marketing campaigns
- Helping the Account Director to drive integration between traditional Organic services with the wider agency offering
- You will have a proven track-record of producing great results through your work and have a solid understanding of how SEO supports and improves other marketing channels
- You should have experience including involvement of managing large, complex SEO accounts across different verticals
- You should be able to demonstrate experience across a variety of SEO tools (Screaming Frog, SEMush, Search Metrics, Ahrefs) , and be proficient in MS Office, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint + Google Sheets / Doc's
You can apply for this role of SEO Technical Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.