Up to £400 per day
2 months ago
Duration: ASAP to 31st March for Discovery (may be extended if needed)
Rate: £400 - Outside IR35
Client: please tell the candidates that this is a gov contract via our agency client
Project: HR systems/processes transformation for Joiners, Movers, and Leavers
Requirements: Service Designer - Joiners, Movers & Leaver Journey Development:
- Understand how processes flow both online and offline, and provide pain points and solutions as part of a team of 2 business analysts, 1 user researcher, and 1 content designer
- Deliver service design activity spanning the Joiners, Movers & Leavers journeys, mapping as-is journeys, pain points & opportunities
- Develop potential new, transformed journeys for JML, including key service design artefacts that help articulate the potential benefits
- Map the digital, data and technology platforms that currently support our JML offer and the enablers required to deliver transformation & to-be journeys
- Identify strategic opportunities and critical user needs; synthesise findings & contribute outcomes of research & recommendations to the end of Discovery report, supporting the creation of options for Alpha.
- Do so as part of an agile delivery team, in accordance with priorities set by the Delivery Manager.
- Contribute to the design community.
It may also help to see the gov link in regards to their expectations for service design (since this is a gov contract): https://www.gov.uk/guidance/service-designer
This client does not need someone with coding languages, just an understanding of how technologies communicate with each other. This is a discovery project, therefore, the requirements for prototyping should be done at a very high level as part of the 2nd stage of the discovery documentation and in cooperation with a Business Analyst. It would be much appreciated if the candidates could show some previous work (journeys, maps…), so a portfolio of work is required.
If you are available and want to hear more please send your cv and portfolio to us.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.