6 months ago
This company is a leading global provider of high-quality licensed photographs, illustrations, videos and music to businesses, marketing agencies and media organizations around the world. The company has a growing community of over 1 million contributors and predominantly works with large Enterprise brands and Agencies in the creative space, advertising, branding etc. They are a multinational company, with 16 offices across 9 countries and customers in more than 150 countries. They are currently working with large German brands such as Lufthansa and BMW as well as global agencies.
As SMB Sales Team Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Hiring, training, managing and mentoring a team of SMB Client Partners, focusing on the full sales cycle from lead to close
- Overseeing the performance and learning & development of the team
- Achieving and exceeding sales objectives by driving the team to deliver against KPI’s such as for retention, upselling and expansion
- Establishing, implementing and enhancing sales processes to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the team
- Driving retention and expansion strategies
- Native German or French speaker and business fluent in English
- Positive track record of managing fast-paced sales teams, preferably with an SMB focus
- Experience in the creative/marketing/media industry is a bonus
- You are comfortable with data and analytics
- You have proven success in sales with a focus on cross-selling, upselling and expansion
- You are able to establish and maintain relationships with key decision makers
- You are proficient in Salesforce or another CRM/MAP
You can apply for this role of SMB Sales Team Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Consultant - International Sales
(+44) 7512 194 487
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.