£300 - £350 per day
about 1 month ago
3 month contract
3 days in the London based office
My client are a leading Social Media Agency who pride themselves on having won their client the most liked tweet by a brand of all time. They are looking for an amazing Account Director to join them who will cover various account management aspects including pitching new client programmes, delivering existing social campaigns and upselling to existing clients.
- You will act as a key liaison between the client and the internal Coolr teams to deliver world-class social media programmes.
- You will be detail-orientated - ensuring all work is delivered on time and on budget without ever compromising on quality or creativity.
- You will help build and direct the client's communication campaigns ensuring their objectives are met and expectations are exceeded.
- You will be solutions focused in approach and bring creative thinking to problem solving.
- You will oversee the internal teams on your accounts to ensure they are delivering the best work possible.
- You will work with the internal finance team to ensure all work is delivered in a profitable manner and billed on time in accordance with the schedule.
- Experience writing and delivering presentations to clients.
- You will comfortable owning projects in full covering developing timelines, budget management, documentation and delivering against briefs
- You will be comfortable writing and sticking to budgets. Selling in campaigns will be part of the role and you will work with finance to direct billing and invoicing schedules.
- You will have experience managing of third party production partners and suppliers - you will manage, track and negotiate with suppliers and partners to ensure we are delivering the best work
- You will be able to handle multiple clients and prioritise your time and internal resource based on requirement.
- You will be across popular culture and social media news and updates.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Account Director now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.