City of London, London
Up to £60000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
2 months ago
Social Media Account Director- Advertising - £60,000 - London
My client is a leading global advertising agency operating in over 90 countries globally. They are currently looking for a Social Media Account Director to join an integrated team on one of the UK's largest retailers and lead the social strategy for the client.
This is a brilliant role for a social expert that wants to be part of an agency that inspires brands to innovate globally this is a great role for you.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- £25.00 per month towards your Wellbeing and Health: you can use this for something like a gym membership. In addition you also get; Dental cover, Unmind membership, LifeWorks tool and annual eye tests.
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
As the Social Media Director your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the Social strategy on one of the agency's largest integrated accounts.
- Work part of an award winning integrated team.
- Work to deliver brilliant creative for social.
- Developing a brilliant team, process and culture.
- Create a highly effective and fruitful relationship with one of the UK's largest retailers.
· Enjoys building relationship with mid/senior level clients and is a trusted partner and able to gain trust by getting the basics right first.
· Able to confidently lead conversations, challenge and problem solve in the moment as required, and act as a point of escalation for junior/mid clients.
· Understands the strategic, and business context the client is operating in and uses this knowledge to develop solutions and approach to tasks.
· You have strong organisational skills, so briefs land well in the agency, setting us up well to do our best work.
· Collaborates with the rest of their team, and wide colleagues to find the best strategic and creative solution to the client's business problem or opportunity.
· Able to consider different angles on a brief - a non linear thinker.
You can apply for this role of Social Media Account Director now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.