City of London, London
£300 - £340 per day
4 months ago
Social Analyst, Marketing, London, £300-£340pd
A leading Marketing Agency are looking for a freelance Social Analyst in order to support their Analytics team.
Based in central London, this agency have been hailed as the 'cool' place to work and have multiple big names clients with which you will be working with. They work across multiple sectors including; tech, FMCG and retail
- Influencer and stakeholder identification
- Conversation analysis (social listening and media intelligence)
- Audience profiling, segmentation and journey mapping
- Website, campaign and multichannel reporting
- Bespoke modelling
- Reputation analysis
- Lexicon and search analysis
- Experience with social media listening tool Talkwalker (this tool in specific)
- Strong experience summarising and visualising data into an engaging form
- Good understanding of business challenges and related KPIs
- Expert at data manipulation with Excel, using Pivot tables and formulae
- Have an eye to design and be able to develop Power Point reports from scratch
- Experience delivering earned and owned social performance reports
- Present insights and recommendation in a compelling way
- Craft strong points of view and evidence-based analyses with minimum supervision
You can apply for this role of Social Analyst now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.