City of London, London
£22000 - £30000 per annum
13 days ago
Content & Social Executive | Client-side Ecommerce | £30,000
An exciting ecommerce platform based in the heart of London are looking for a Content & Social Executive to join their growing marketing team. This is a business with an excellent international presence, operating across Europe, US, South America and Africa with over 35 million users. In addition to a hugely successful product, they boast an employee empowering structure, quick progression and regular pay-reviews. This an amazing opportunity for somebody looking for a social environment complete with ping-pong tables, company lunches and early finishes!
- Produce and distribute industry leading content that will educate and inform users
- Work with and localised PR agencies to gain positive press coverage for the content
- Agree the KPIs to measure the success of content
- Distribute content in an effective and time manner as well as supporting paid marketing activities
- Work closely with country-specific management to align output and comms schedules
- Share ownership of the relationship with local PR firms to support the wider contribution of content.
- 2+ years' experience of content production in a business setting
- Strong experience managing social media platforms including Facebook and Twitter
- Experience analysing campaigns sing Google Analytics
- Excellent written and spoken communicator
- Good attention to detail, logical and organised
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
020 3763 9755 //
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at my profile here https://www.spherelondon.co.uk/consultants/tom-gould
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox