City of London, London
£40000.00 - £45000 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
about 1 month ago
Head of Digital Marketing - Automotive (Highly Competitive)
This is an exciting opportunity to join an internationally leading automotive company as their Social Media and Content Manager. Specialising in distribution of luxury, original car parts on a global scale, their accomplishments thus far have recently been rewarded with the utmost prestigious enterprise award, curtsey her majesty The Queen. They are growing their marketing function, this role comes as a key hire.
- You will be working with some of the biggest names in Luxury and Automotive.
- Huge opportunity for progression and ownership of their social content output.
- Opportunity to shape the Social & Content team, with a generous budget for team growth.
Working as the Social and Content Manager you will:
- Own our organic/ paid social media presence and content calendar, with aim to drive engagement and deliver first class community management.
- Develop and create engaging unique social media content, writing briefs for our agency partner and managing production of video content targeted toward UK and international markets.
- Execute paid social media advertising strategy considering growth and engagement objectives.
- Develop and implement out new brand tone of voice to across social and online channels.
- Develop and onboard influencer connections, managing partnership output.
- Create weekly and monthly reports featuring insights from analytics, analysing the effectiveness of all social output with aim to shape future strategy.
- Monitor and respond to our online community inline with our brand tone of voice and
- Bring YOUR IDEAS to the table with confidence in developing our social channels.
- Have 3+ Years working in social and content marketing (people/agency management favoured)
- Have a passion for social media and content
- Exhibit previous experience managing multiple channels and campaigns
- Have experience collecting and reporting on performance KPI's with aim to utilise data to aid future strategy
- Can evidence previous effective management of online communities, implementing strategy and growing social following/web traffic following.
- Are keen to deliver new ideas and utilise a range of features within existing platforms and expand to new platforms ensuring best practice and adherence to guidelines.
Get in touch!!
Send your CV with a good time to call and talk through your experience in more detail.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.