£150 - £250 per day
about 1 month ago
Social Community Manager
Contract- 2 months
£150-£250 per day - Inside IR35
A brilliant client of ours in Broadway Marketing, is looking to hire a Social Community Manager to help relaunch their clients post pandemic. You will join a talented team, and play a key role in helping to create and develop engaging, brilliantly high quality content that enable this business to maximize revenues, increase customer acquisition and strengthen their brand in after months of closure.
This Social Community Manager position combines organic and paid social, and community management and will cross both on and offline marketing activity. You must have proven Social media campaign experience.
The copywriter will have at least 2-3 years' experience, and be responsible for the following activities:
- Creating and maintain ground-breaking social content campaigns
- Reporting into the Head of Social, collaborating with the social and content team
- You will be responsible for the daily upkeep of audience engagement across all channels
- You'll create content calendars and post daily content
- You will run paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- You will create ad copy, optimise campaigns and report to clients on performance
2-3 years' experience from a fast paced agency or company
- Proven social media campaign experience
- Proven client facing experience
- You are able to skilfully manage multiple tones of voice across multiple platforms
- Experience with paid social advertising, particularly Facebook and Instagram
You can apply for this role of Social Community Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.