City of London, London
£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Located in USA, Europe and Asia our team members have managed over 1 billion dollars of ad spend across global brand and performance campaigns in all verticals.
- They have worked with some of the world's most recognized brands including Universal, Microsoft, Citi, Sony, American Express, McDonalds and AT&T.
- The digital ads market is constantly evolving, and we are the partner of choice for helping clients manage change and maximize any new opportunities.
- Manage client on a day to day basis
- Present weekly decks to clients explaining results and new tests/strategies
- Advance client social campaigns/spends through performance and strategy development
- Design, manage and execute large-scale paid search Social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In, Snapchat, Pinterest)
- Drive new ideas and execution to improve performance of social campaigns including account structure, platform, bid strategy, ad format , targeting, demographics, keyword expansion, landing page optimization
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to maximize performance
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to create unified, cross-channel campaigns
- Track, report and analyze website analytics and campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
- Retail experience
- DR experience - Must work on performance marketing direct response campaigns
- Passionate about performance
- 2-3 years of Paid Social, agency experience preferable.
- Proven track record of success with social campaigns.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple accounts and projects simultaneously to meet objectives/key deadlines.
- Experience with website and lead analytics (UTM tagging, Social Ad publishing tools such as Sprinklr or Kenshoo, Salesforce, Google Analytics,).
- Facebook Blueprint Certified
- Outstanding data handling and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox