about 1 month ago
Based in London, we are a digital marketing agency, specialising in all things social media. We are
proud of our work and our people in equal measure. Working with a leading pharmaceutical company, this is great opportunity for someone who has a passion in this industry.
As the Social Media Account Manager, your responsibilities will include:
● Working with our cross-regional social team in managing the implementation of social media across multiple sectors and market
● Setting up and implementing social media calendars
● Collaborating with our project and creative teams to brief in and select assets to post including translation and localisation
● Working with our paid team to create targeting recommendations and establishing estimated results
● Liaising with our client's international market teams and regional Leads on a regular basis, understanding their needs and advocating social best practice and process
● Has a good understanding of the functionality, demographics and l imitations of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube etc
● Has solid experience posting and creating strategy for a B2C brand, preferably i n the healthcare or pharmaceutical vertical
● Possesses a strong and l earned understanding of what stands out, and why, in the evolving world of social/digital marketing in the pharma / bio sector
You can apply for this role of Social Media Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Your job title Senior Consultant
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox