£50000 - £51000 per annum
8 months ago
Account Manager (Social Media)
3 month contract
£50,000 pro rata
2 days a week in the office
Are you looking to work for one of the countries Leading Social Media Teams? Then this could be the role for you! My client is a leading network agency looking for their next Social Media Account Manager. You will be reporting into the Social Media Account Director. They are looking for someone with experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space and delivering large-scale campaigns across all social channels.
The ideal candidate has agency or in-house social experience and has a keen interest in innovating and exceling in the social media, content, and influencer landscapes, with strong organisational and client management skills and a proactive, can-do attitude. If this sounds like you, then we would love to hear from you!
- Act as the main point of contact in all matters relating to the client's social media concerns and needs, and build and strengthen client relationships to achieve long-term partnerships
- Manage of the social output of each account, reacting to client briefs and pushing proactive opportunities in a fast and nimble fashion
- Manage and support junior members of the team in their work and development
- Responsibility for the finance processes across your workstreams
- 3+ years experience working with Agencies including managing all aspect of social media across multiple channels.
- Passion for social media and keeping on top of current global digital trends and opportunities
- Experience using social listening and reporting tools, and experience in using them to set content strategy
- Ability to balance creativity with a data-driven approach to measuring impact and success
- Experience of building audiences and engagement through social media
- Strong copywriting and community management skills
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Account Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.