City of London, London
Up to £40000.00 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
2 months ago
Social Media Account Manager- Advertising - £40,000 + Excellent Benefits - London
My client is a leading global advertising agency operating in over 90 countries globally. They are currently looking for a Social Media Account Manager to join an integrated team on one of the UK's largest retailers and lead the social strategy for the client.
This is a brilliant role for a social expert that wants to be part of an agency that inspires brands to innovate globally.
Some cool things about working for this agency include:
- £25.00 per month towards your Wellbeing and Health: you can use this for something like a gym membership. In addition, you also get; Dental cover, Unmind membership, LifeWorks tool and annual eye tests.
- BUPA Healthcare
- 25 days annual leave
As the Social Media Account Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Being part of a leading integrated team and with one of the UK's largest retailers.
- Partner with strategy, project management and creative to deliver award winning social content.
- Being at the forefront of social media - demonstrating excellent knowledge across all social platforms and create social first content.
- Create industry leading ways of working in the social and content space.
· Have a passion and deep understanding of social ideally with an interest in advertising and customer experience.
· Increasingly be able to see the work we do in its strategic context and how it connects to the integrated picture
· Provide opinions and input into briefs and the work and be keen to contribute.
· Comfortably take responsibility for successful delivery of the social projects assigned to you
· Identify potential project risks and developing contingency plans
You can apply for this role of Social Media Account Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.