£150 - £200 per day
8 months ago
A fabulous and market leading retail business is looking for an account manager to join their Social media team. The role sits in the customer advocacy team and is offered on a 6 month long contract to begin with. The business are a truly iconic brand, with stores on high streets up and down the county. This role would suit a bright individual who is passionate about customer advocacy and branding- essentially engaging with customers in a better way. As a senior reviews executive the purpose of your role will be to help harness the power of Customer Generated Content (Reviews) and the use of this content to drive Brand Advocacy. You will be key in setting up a new review platform to this business and help set up, build, grow and manage the brand's online communities. You will therefore have a bit of a blend across community management, social media, account management and Project Management skills. Your role will also act as a key support to the Social Manager and the overall Ratings & Reviews business and customer goals and strategy.
As part of your role you will have a specific focus on engaging with the customer content and gathering insights. You will be required to set up processes and engaging with the reviews on digital platforms. Your role will be pivotal in understanding the engagement on the 3rd party and own reviews collection platforms as this will be the new area of ownership within the Reviews team.
You will be working closely with the Customer Service, Buying, Product Technologies, CRM and Online team to feed back any insights, provide training and drive awareness of customer reviews.
This role would suit a self-starter who is a creative thinker, with strong attention to detail and the ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple, clear way. This role will involve direct contact with customers via social media channels. The ability to work within a highly pressurised, deadline driven environment which requires a flexible approach to a constantly changing landscape would appeal to you. The Social team at this client work in a fast-paced, exciting environment, so your ability to hit the ground running is a must!
As Social Media Account manager / brand exec you will have the following accountabilities:
- A key role within the Social Marketing team to use customer reviews to drive brand advocacy
- Continually looks to deliver, improve and understand best in class programme execution. Takes a test and learn approach to capture early competitive advantage and ensure robust hypotheses deliver insightful results. Supporting in the delivery of insight and execution pre and post activity.
- Community Management focussed on the community around our Partner advocates on social media.
- Experience of insight analysis, including using a variety of tools for social listening eg Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch
- Setting up learn campaign plans, social listening reporting, customer service reporting.
- Presenting to stakeholders and providing strategic recommendations.
To be successful in this role, you will have the essential skills:
- GCSEs Maths and English Grade A-C
- Marketing/Customer Service/ Editorial/ Copywriting/ English related degree or equivalent experience
- Community management, Customer Service experience
- Social enthusiast with demonstrable experience in campaigns
- Creative thinking delivering inspiring and relevant content whilst managing data
- Social monitoring and crisis management
- Experience of understanding customers, tone of voice and ability to drive performance whilst protecting brand values
- Experience of reviewing numbers and turning insights into actionable plans
- Online retail experience/ understanding
- Awareness of wider digital marketing channels and how they influence Social and vice versa, specifically SEO, Email, Display and PPC
- Stakeholder management
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.