£281 - £350 per day
3 months ago
Social Media Account Manager
£300-£350pd - Inside IR35
3 month contract
My Client is looking for a Freelance Senior Account Manager to join their Client Services team.
To be part of this Client Services team, you must be a passionate, details-loving communications expert, driven by the need to make things work.
- To manage and grow accounts through strong interpersonal skills, the development of innovative creative ideas and excellent organization
- Consistently developing innovative and creative ideas and solutions for client campaigns
- Building relationships with (senior) clients; listen and understand individual client requirements and consistently meeting if not exceeding their expectations;
- Developing a clear understanding of your clients' brand(s), category and customers
- Leading a team to deliver effective Word of Mouth activity for a range of clients and/or projects
- Leading and owning insights and monitoring projects, ensuring insights are integrated with creative and strategy development
- Monitoring and understanding your clients' markets; be aware of market issues and competitive activity
- Keeping clients informed; ensure reports are on time and are kept in a central location so the rest of the team can locate if necessary
- Assisting in creating project briefs; briefing in and working with members of the wider team to develop an idea, strategy or campaign tactic; presenting and selling that idea to the client
- Working with Project Planners to develop effective project plans and project specification documents
- Producing accurate costs estimates, and ensuring they are signed off by Account Director and the client before work proceeds
- Experience account handling, creative development or client facing project management experience within an agency environment
- Delivering digital & social campaigns
- Cross market campaign activation
- Line management experience
- Able to effectively manage client relationships while delivering projects to the highest standard and on time and to budget
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Media Account Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.