£120 - £160 per day
9 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a leading Retailer who are looking for a Social Media Assistant who will haev a large focus on Community Management to join their new and growing team looking after everything social focused.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within an Agency or Retail business who would be able to hit the ground running in their fun and fast paced environment.
They are looking for an individual who is passionate about what they do, hard working with Social Studio experience who can act as the face and voice of their brand and manage all community communications.
- Community engagement across social platforms
- Assisting the wider marketing team
- Working closely with the social customer service team
- Assisting with the development of content plans
- Helping to implement social media and communication campaigns
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Helping to grow the community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinating with multiple internal teams
- Relaying community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Liaising with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives
- Relevant graduate level qualification, ideally in marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube
- Knowledge of Hootsuite
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.