City of London, London
£25000 - £28000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
7 months ago
Social Content Executive
A brilliant opportunity to work within a world leading media agency. My client focuses on partnerships, content, and experiences with a focus on creating award-winning bespoke campaigns for clients which create real impact with audiences and are built for platform, designed for distribution.
This brilliant opportunity will work with several well-known leading brands to ensure their campaigns are always innovative and impactful.
To be successful for this role you will be:
- Infectiously passionate about advertising and social in particular
- Highly self-motivated and versatile to adapt to whatever creative challenges arise
- A pragmatic and creative solution finder seeing challenges as shining opportunities to break new ground and showcase their creative skills
- Positive and outgoing creative thinker able to express their ideas verbally and visually
- Able to take constructive criticism and respond quickly to feedback to find the best solution
- Driven to learn new skills and techniques to adapt to the ever-evolving social platform landscape and keen to be involved in the various stages of the creative process
- Someone who represents the agency's behaviours and values and keen to integrate across the team to build industry leading campaigns and creative
- 1 year minimum professional creative production experience in and around concepting, story-boarding, shooting (camera operation, lighting, audio recording), and post production (open to balances of the above)
- Proficient in core Adobe CS software including Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects. Illustrator a bonus
- Experience in working in and round fast paced briefing and responses
- Passion for detail and design fundamentals
- A passion and good understanding of Social Media channels and their unique characteristics & creative styles
- Strong project and time management skills to be able to prioritise and execute projects in tandem with support of management
- Fluent in PowerPoint for presentation purposes
- Thirst for learning and developing new skills, quick to pick things up when shown
- Strong communication skills within a team, both visual and verbal
You can apply for this role of Social Content Executive role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.