£160 - £200 per day
4 months ago
Sphere Digital have partnered with a leading Retailer who are looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join their new and growing team looking after everything social with a large focus on copy writing and content.
Our partners are looking for an individual who has previous experience within a large Retail business who would be able to hit the ground running in their fun and fast paced environment.
They are looking for an individual who is passionate about what they do, has exceptional written English and communication skills who has previous experience within content/editorial who can act as the face and voice of their brand.
- Interacting within online communities and platforms
- Driving product awareness and a buzz around the brand
- Getting back to customers within a timely manner
- Helping to implement social media and communication campaigns
- Responding to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitoring and reporting on feedback and online reviews
- Helping to grow the community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinating with multiple internal teams
- Producing original copy for social platforms
- Working closely with the social customer service team
- Assisting with the development of content plans
- Increasing customer engagement
- Monitoring the success of social media campaigns
- Elevating issues where necessary
- Engaging with influencers at all level
- Contributing to ideas for content on Social Media
- Creating customer emails
- Maintaining the brand's tone of voice cross all communications
- Relaying community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders
- Liaising with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives
- Relevant graduate level qualification, ideally in marketing
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Pinterest
- Excellent English writing skills
- Knowledge of the nuances of unique content for each platform
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.