£22000 - £28000 per annum + EXCELLENT BENEFITS
7 months ago
Social Media Executive
£22,000 - £28,000
An exciting opportunity to join an award -winning Social Creative Agency with expertise in working with clients in the film and entertainment industry. Headquartered in London, this agency also has a strong presence in LA and Argentina. With a strong history of working with some of the biggest names in their industry this is an exciting opportunity and one that is not to be missed.
As a Social Media Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Setting up and implementing Social Media calendars.
- Quality checking creative assets for social media, including translation and localisation.
- Community Management.
- Monitoring social campaign post performance in realtime.
- Identifying influencers across markets to collaborate on campaigns.
- Have a good understanding of social media posting process, including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and YouTube etc
- Have experience posting and community managing a B2C brand, preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceutical vertical
- Able to adhere to and develop their own QA processes to ensure quality and accuracy of posting
- Constantly on the lookout for new and upcoming social innovations
- Able to build relationships with markets, client stakeholders and external partners including influencer agents
- Can summarise potentially complex subjects into social content ideas
- Have good knowledge of excel; comfortable in producing reports and formulas
Feels comfortable working within a fast-paced team environment, work to deadlines and has proficient problem solving skills
You can apply for the role of Social Media Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.