Up to £25000 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
3 months ago
Social Media Executive - 25k
This is a great opportunity to step in to a creative environment and develop your experience working within social media at an executive level. This role sits within a small and mighty team, supporting the Social Media Manager with the development of social and content activities on behalf of their clients.
You will also be a key figure in supporting the development and growth of social and content for our sister agencies and understand the impact that cleaver, creative content has on engaging audiences whilst developing as a real social specialist.
- The chance to work amongst passionate creatives.
- Grow your marketing career with opportunity for progression.
- Access to a variety of Perks; Including Perkbox, and frequent social events
- 3 Days working (In new office) and Home working.
Working as the Social Executive you will;
- Be responsible for the coordination and implementation of content calendars - working closely with content team and creators ensuring top tier formatting and timing.
- Be confident with scheduling tools and CMS ()
- Undertake and update client contact reports, you will be updating social platforms and websites)
- Coherently deliver clear activity reports including insight on engagement and pinpoint areas for development.
- Be confident feeding brand tone of voice into captions you will be expected to write.
- Ensure end to end management and delivery of content campaigns with guidance from our Social Media Manager
- Assist with creating and executing content for weekly, monthly and quarterly business review meetings.
- Also work supporting business proposals and client campaign ideas.
The Ideal Candidate will;
- Have previous experience working in marketing - Agency side experience favoured.
- Exhibit positive energy with a keenness to learn and work in collaboration as part of a small team
- Be organised and exhibit high attention to detail - especially across written and video.
- Experience will scheduling tools, CMS and or marketing
- Powerpoint - to aid visually aid campaign updates
- Maintain the ability to remain calm and multitask across numerous campaign activities.
- Have experience across marketing creative content and social
- Are passionate about working with creative teams and contributing to ideas
- Undertake a 'what next' attitude
Apply Now !!
Send your CV or call the marketing team now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Amber Millar Chambers
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.