£21,000 - £22,000 per annum
8 months ago
A brilliant opportunity to join a close-knit team at a leading independent, full-service media planning and buying agency. This is a great role for an individual with 1 year + in Social Media looking for the opportunity to work in an agency environment on a number of well-known household brands!
As a Social Media Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Helping to form social strategies and audience targeting strategies, aligned with wider campaign plans
- Building and executing on paid social campaigns across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Organic social campaigns and channel management
- Analysis and reporting of campaigns and social channel activity
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in digital marketing and act as the social champion within the business
- Experience in a similar social or paid media role, ideally with B2C and B2B experience
- Understanding of key social media channels and creative best practices
- Strong copywriting skills and an eye for detail
- Excellent reporting skills with an inquisitive and proactive approach - Google Analytics experience is essential
- Problem-solving abilities, particularly with Analytical data and forming actionable insights
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritise effectively
- Good verbal and written communication skills, both with clients and internally
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and PowerPoint)
- Understanding of scripts/tags and Google Tag Manager would be beneficial but not critical
You can apply for this role of Social Media Executive now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.