Social Media Manager - Social Agency - Hybrid Model
Our client is a social agency working to push creative campaigns across multiple high profile global clients. They are currently looking for a Social Media Manager to join their growing team working on one of their biggest clients within the corporate finance!
- Private healthcare
- Generous annual leave policy
- Great company culture and regular socials
As the Social Media Manager you will be responsible for:
- Creating and managing social media campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Building and developing strong client relationships.
- Working across community management.
- Attend shoots and overseeing content creation and ideation.
- Reporting and presenting back to clients.
- Leading content calendar plans.
- 2+ years' experience within social media, ideally within a corporate environment.
- Proven experience of working with enterprise level clients and large budgets.
- Experience across relevant social tools e.g. Meta.
- Ability to work with clients and manage client expectations.
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workload across your team.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, - ability to present confidently.
- Be trend, data and insight driven.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
If you require any adjustments or additional support during the recruitment process for any reason whatsoever, please let us know.