City of London, London
£30000 - £40000 per annum
5 months ago
Social Media Manager - Beauty - £40,000 - £50,000
I am currently recruiting a Social Media Manager to join a luxury beauty brand that creates innovative products, luxurious products. Since a short period, they have become internationally renowned for their cosmetics, vegan brushes and other cruelty free products. They are loved by professional makeup artists, celebrities and bloggers worldwide. This is an exciting opportunity for a Social Media Manager to join a rapidly growing team.
- Managing all social media channels focusing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- Developing and implementing a social media strategy to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Responsible for day to day community management, working with customer service to assistant customer queries- Plan and manage social content calendar, across all platforms. Identifying opportunities creative gaps and how to drive engagement.
- Tracking and optimising performance by building best practices within content, distribution, amplification, and influencer marketing- Analyses and reports weekly on performance of social media platforms and circulating to key members in company.
- Social Media experience ideally within beauty, cosmetics or fashion
- Commercially aware
- Able to work well in a team
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.