Up to £40000.00 per annum
Amber Millar Chambers
about 2 months ago
Social Media Manager
Recognized by Fortune Magazine as one of the worlds most admired companies, this is a great opportunity to gain some solid experience working with a world famous and leading household name in domestic appliances.
As the Social Media Manager, you will be the owner of all things social, heading up both strategic development and execution of social media marketing content. Working alongside the brand managers you will support in increasing engagement, growing brand awareness, affinity, and loyalty with our customer base. You will work across all traditional forms of social media and implement our content calendar ensuring all content pillars are optimized across engaging social content.
As the Social Media Manager, you will
- Manage our social media calendar, ensuring brand coherence across all channels and accurate representation of our content pillars across EMEA regions.
- Work alongside the consumer insights/UX team and brand managers on the development of strategy and execution of social content and analyse our long-term goals across social.
- Develop and manage social campaigns and competitions.
- Monitor and responds so comments made within our social communities.
- Work cross functionally with internal departments to deliver end-to-end effective online marketing strategy.
- Have a passion for all things social and have 2-4 years' experience in marketing (with a focus on Social Media)
- Are motivated and a team player
- Have a knack for creating engaging social content
- Have excellent English language skills and a keen eye for detail
Get in touch! There are some great benefits on offer.
- Competitive basic salary
- Pension plan and life assurance
- 25 days holiday, plus an opportunity to earn an extra 5 days per annum
- Flexible and collaborative working environment, typically 3 days in the office, 2 dates remote
- Company products discounts
- Discount program for additional services
- Life changes support
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox