City of London, London
£28000 - £34000 per annum
8 months ago
I am currently working with a Marketing agency who specialise working clients in the live events, entertainment and art industry. You will be required to create and maintain groundbreaking social media content campaigns, ensuring they're successfully implemented across all key social media platforms for a variety of live ticketed events, including theatrical productions in the West End, UK and internationally, as well as sports, music and film.
- Reporting to their Head of Social, you'll team up with the social and content ream to deliver existing and creative social media campaigns strategies.
- Have responsibility for the daily upkeep for audience engagement across all social media channels, you'll act as the spokesperson for well loves international entertainment brands.
- Have autonomy on you own clients, bringing your expertise and experience into the planning, strategy and implementation of highly engaging, best in market campaigns.
- Lead on paid social campaign strategy, working with the biddable team.
- Proven experience gained from a fast-paced agency or company.
- Able to develop, create and skillfully manage multiple tone of voice.
- Know key social media channels.
- Strong social media campaign experience.
- Ideally have some experience in the entertainment sector.
- Client facing.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.