City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
20 days ago
I am currently working with a multi-channel retailer who sell across 160 countries. They are looking for a Social Media Manager based in London who will be linked with their creative and marketing team. This channel sits closest to the customer so you will be the champion for the customer voice and promoting the brand identity.
If this Social Media Manager role sounds like the right fit, then please don't hesitate to apply today!
As a Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Devise and execute a strategy to grow overall audience and engagement on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube as well as Twitter and Pinterest.
- Identify key differentiations with international markets for the larger brand and tailoring strategy accordingly.
- Work closely with all the teams from design, buying, marketing, studio and creative.
- Establish reporting to measure the engagement and revenue driven from social to feed back to brands.
- Feedback on social media trends.
- Communicate to customers via social media
- Ensure a fully integrated digital strategy through working with other channel leads.
- Understanding of the role social plays in the bigger picture.
- A creative eye for both copy, video and design.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven record of growing followers and revenue through both organic and paid social content.
- Experience working in the retail industry.
You can apply for this Social Media Manager role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox