21 days ago
Social Media Manager - Wildlife and Humanity organisation - £30,000 - £40,000
I am currently working with a wildlife and conservation awareness organisation who are looking for a Social Media Manager to join their team. This company started just 18 months ago and they exist to protect and promote the world's most weird and wonderful endangered animals. This is a newly created role where they are looking for an innovative, creative candidate who has a passion for social media.
- Lead the direction and content of the conservation's social media channels while working closely with the communication, creative content and conservation departments.
- Create and oversee the social media content processes for copy, visual materials, posting,
community management and analytics reports.
- Lead the social media content strategy across platforms including Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and TikTok.
- Ensure brand consistency in visuals, copy tone and tone of voice.
- Identify and implement promotion opportunities with relevant influencers.
- Proven experience in communications, social media strategies, content creation, marketing and project
- Expert understanding of the social media landscape, including all major platforms and channels
- An interest in biodiversity and the protection of endangered species is desirable.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox