£300 - £301 per day
6 months ago
Social Media Manager
£300pd Outside IR35
6 month contract
London / Remote (you must have the RTW in the UK)
My client, a leading marketing agency are looking for a Social Media Manager to assist in the current campaign launch for one their leading clients. You will be reporting to the Head of Social
- Develop, manage and execute social media strategies
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Actively engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Be proactive in measuring success, implementing continuous improvements to increase levels of engagement
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. LinkedIn timeline cover, profile pictures)
- At least 3-5 years' experience with proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Excellent copywriting and community management skills
- Expertise across all major platforms and general social media best practices
- Ability to correlate data and translate it into usable and understandable verbal communication
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and cross-functional business skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with key team leaders.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Media Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.