£300 - £301 per day
29 days ago
Social Media Manager
£300pd Outside IR35
London / Remote (you must have the RTW in the UK)
I am currently working with the world's leading industrial thread company.
These guys are responsible for pioneering ground breaking technology in textiles that have enhanced people's lives all across the globe since 1755.
From the first thread in the first light-bulb, to the parachutes used by the first astronauts on the moon, to Michael Jordan's high-tops, Coats have played a part in carving world history. Today, you will find Coats threads used across a number of reputable brands such as Nike, Gucci and Prada.
In short, they now need a Social Media Manager to tell their fascinating story to the world. Could this be you?
- Develop, manage and execute social media strategies, both organic and paid.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Actively engage with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Be proactive in measuring success, implementing continuous improvements to increase levels of engagement
- Oversee social media accounts' design (e.g. LinkedIn timeline cover, profile pictures)
- At least 3-5 years' experience with proven work experience as a Social media manager
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Expertise across all major platforms and general social media best practices
- Ability to correlate data and translate it into usable and understandable verbal communication
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong interpersonal and cross-functional business skills, including a demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate with key team leaders.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Media Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Get the latest jobs straight to your inbox