£250 - £251 per day
3 months ago
Social Media Manager
£250pd Outside IR35
3 month contract
My client is a leading Travel Company and are looking for a Social media Manager to help promote the brand. They are looking to engage their audience of 18-24 y/o and Social is at the heart of everything they do.
They are looking for someone who can be a hybrid between strategy and hands on. The role sits within the content division which is designed to make the company famous - that's the goal!
- Take a global content strategy and translate it into channel first social media plans designed to get attention, engage and nurture youth audiences.
- Own all brand and company social media channels (including but not limited to IG, FB, TW, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, SnapChat, LinkedIn)
- Manage the progression and development of brand social, supporting in optimizing the strategy, operations, and plan for how to execute our vision for brand across all channels with a global focus.
- Support a step change in digital and social activity to develop channel plans that make a social leader, communicate with brand purpose and drive traffic and sales.
- Work closely with cross channel managers, campaign management, creative, and business stakeholders.
- Mine for and leverage social listening insights and other research inputs to optimize the brand social strategy across channels and to influence future social content and messaging strategies.
- Work with broader campaigns and partnerships team to ensure that all activity meets content pillars and delivers against our channel strategies.
- Communicating regularly and in real-time with editorial and video content teams, both locally and internationally, especially around reactive cultural opportunities and strategic storytelling initiatives.
- Have 3+ years experience Social Media experience
- Time and project management skills, identifying new opportunities to streamline social content creation and distribution. Clearly communicating against channel strategies and objectives.
- Have a deep understanding of the current social media landscape, primarily how to use insight and gear algorithms
- Be able to switch seamlessly between the creative and the analytical
- Expertise in analysing external conversations and social listening to inform strategic planning
- Have experience of social media management systems, ideally sprout social.
- A passion for travel, youth culture, storytelling and the social media space.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Media Manager now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.