£250 - £280 per day
about 2 months ago
Social Media Manager / Analyst
25 week contract
Are you keen on improving brand image and want to work for a nationally renowned household name? Perhaps you have worked across a multitude of teams and managed projects end to end? Maybe you have a keen passion across social, social listening, digital and customer experience?
Then this could be the role for you!
*Please note, this role is not for Trustpilot*
PLANNING & STRATEGY:
- Learn about platform capabilities. Work with internal and external teams to understand required timing and agree on the contract start dates
- Work with InfoSec, Legal and Data Protection to ensure compliance with industry and regulations.
- Work with the Finance team to ensure their learnings are deployed within planning process
- Audit John Lewis presence on TP platform to understand customer behaviour
- Work with product owners to create an implementation and time plan (1. implementation of key functionalities needed for the launch, 2. future enhancements added to the backlog)
- Work with CRM and Insights team on the testing proposal to understand audience's behaviour and engagement
- Determine the targeting and complete testing on customer segment level to leverage customer engagement and comms strategy
- Create training materials for Customer Service teams and train relevant teams on the platform
- Train relevant teams on the use of TP platform
- Create roadmap for Implementation of Trustpilot
- Coordinate project management of Trustpilot implementation to ensure project meets set deadlines
- Work with Salesforce, GCI and Product teams on solution enabling the review submission and relevant tracking
- Work with the CRM team on deploying Trustpilot trigger messaging
- Work with the Content team to create Reviews asks to leave reviews
- Work with Analytics on reporting needs and tracking
- Analyse test and learn approaches to determine the strategy for Trustpilot
- Identify reporting cadence, conduct analysis and share insights
- Work with CS and Insights team to identify new level of insights coming through from Trustpilot
- Document the implementation process to ensure this is available if other parts of The companies Partnership division would like to onboard TP in the future
- Use the data from the implementation stage to review and reprioritise backlog with Product, CRM and Content team
- Monitor results and impact of Trustpilot Reviews (Commercial: Traffic, Conversion, Customer Satisfaction: Average Rating)
- Create process map of all customer touchpoints and identify further opportunity to collect Trustpilot reviews (e.g. professional services as well as Installation, Fitting services)
- Understand customer journey and identify opportunity to submit Trustpilot Reviews (e.g. Click and Collect text messages)
- Identify opportunities to increase engagement and the review submission (e.g. subject line, creative testing)
- Define always on optimisation strategy to ensure customer engagement and post service/ purchase journey is fully optimised
- Monitor qualitative and quantitative data to understand insights and share recommendations and findings with relevant stakeholders across the business
- Review contract and current use of the platform and provide recommendations for the contract renewal
POST IMPLEMENTATION STRATEGY:
- Identify opportunities across omni-channel customer journeys to display Trustpilot Rating (e.g. 5* rated shutters service)
- Test the display of the Trustpilot reviews rating across the omni-channel customer journey and identify opportunities to scale
- Identify MVT strategy of Trustpilot score display within customer touchpoints (e.g. Tv ads, social ads),
- Work with Content and Design to identify opportunities of using TP score within the in-store customer journeys. Test the approach and identify testing and scale.
- Record the results of testing to ensure insights and learnings are used during the planning process
- Using learning from Trustpilot implementation, identify opportunities for the company across other Reviews platform (e.g. TripAdvisor, Google Reviews) and strategy for individual platforms
Other relevant skills and social media knowledge:
- Social Media Analytics to run Social Listening projects (Brandwatch, Sprinklr, Social bakers)
- Understanding of UGC social marketing practices and utilisation of the content across customer touchpoints
- Previous experience of using ratings and reviews platforms is ideal but not essential.
***PLEASE NOTE, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB***
You can apply for this role of Social Media Manager / Analyst now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.