8 months ago
Social Media Manager- Social Creative Agency - £35,000
An exciting opportunity to join an award -winning Social Creative Agency with expertise in working with clients in the film and entertainment industry. Headquartered in London, this agency also has a strong presence in LA and Argentina. With a strong history of working with some of the biggest names in their industry this is an exciting opportunity and one that is not to be missed.
Social Media Manager
As a Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading all social media globally for a large pharmaceutical brand.
- Managing all social media implementation of social media (including paid) across multiple markets and sectors.
- Liaising with your clients international marketing teams, understanding their needs and advocating best practice social media.
- Owning the end to end management and deliverable of social media campaigns,
- Managing post performance and budgets in Real-time.
- Will have a good understanding of the functionality, demographics and l imitations of social
media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and YouTube etc
- Have solid experience posting and creating strategy for a B2C brand, preferably in the
healthcare or pharmaceutical vertical
- Possesses a strong and learned understanding of what stands out, and why, in the
evolving world of social/digital marketing in the pharma / bio sector
- Proficient in knowledge about metrics and KPIs for social media campaigns and
communities, monitoring and reporting on their success
- Has adept internal and client facing communication skills
- Have experience in building relationships with markets, client stakeholders and external partners at every level.
You can apply for this role of Social Media Manager now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.