City of London
3 months ago
An exciting opportunity to join an award -winning Social Creative Agency with expertise in working with clients in the film and entertainment industry. Headquartered in London, this agency also has a strong presence in LA and Argentina. With a strong history of working with some of the biggest names in their industry this is an exciting opportunity and one that is not to be missed.
As a Social Media Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Leading all social media globally for a large pharmaceutical brand.
- Managing all social media implementation of social media (including paid) across multiple markets and sectors.
- Liaising with your clients international marketing teams, understanding their needs and advocating best practice social media.
- Owning the end to end management and deliverables of social media campaigns,
- Managing post performance and budgets in Real-time.
- Will have a good understanding of the functionality, demographics and l imitations of social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, Instagram and YouTube etc
- Have solid experience posting and creating strategy for a B2C brand, preferably in the healthcare or pharmaceutical vertical
- Possesses a strong and learned understanding of what stands out, and why, in the evolving world of social/digital marketing in the pharma / bio sector
- Proficient in knowledge about metrics and KPIs for social media campaigns and communities, monitoring and reporting on their success
- Has adept internal and client facing communication skills
- Have experience in building relationships with markets, client stakeholders and external partners at every level.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.