City of London
£35,000 - £38,000 per annum + Benefits
4 months ago
6 month FTC
A leading charity with the future of our planet at its heart is hiring a Social Media Producer. This charities primary focus is around conservation, the wonderful animals that make our planet unique and facilitating worldwide change to the way in which humans interact with the planet.
This newly-created position of Social Media Producer is suitable for an organised and self motivated digital producer with a proven track record in running a very hectic and robust pipeline for social media content.
As Social Media producer you will be responsible for the running and production of all social media assets. You will liaise directly with the internal creative and social media teams as well as this brands external production partner to ensure the content calendar full!
This is a full time 6 month fixed-term contract to begin with, that has the definite potential to turn into a permanent position if successful.
- You will work directly with the creative, production and social media teams in a collaborative manner.
- You will design, implement and manage the production pipeline of visuals for all social channels. These will include the usual suspects such as Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and TikTok
- You will communicate between internal departments - creative and social media teams - and our external partners - freelancers as well as the production company to ensure smooth workflow and delivery of assets to schedule and budget
- You will be responsible for arranging kick off meets, briefings with creatives and will also prepare budgets, assigning operators, scheduling reviews, taking and distributing creative feedback, while tracking work orders and costs
- You will help to interpret still creative briefs and be capable of quantifying, pitching and quoting all aspects of production
- Liaise with freelance photographers, compositors, designers and editors to brief and manage the execution of the visuals for all social media channels
- License images and music from digital stock libraries and oversee the rights for social media use accordingly when needed
- Manage permits and other relevant paperwork for shootings when needed (call sheets, risk assessments, etc)
- Send and receive image files in the correct format required by our collaborators, properly named and labelled
- At least 3 years of digital production experience (live action and CGI) with a demonstrable track record of success
- Experience briefing and liaising with CGI artists, compositors, designers and editors
- Experience receiving, storing and managing large volume of content for digital productions and social media projects
- Deep knowledge of all different image files formats
- Knowledge and understanding of photography equipment
- Access to a network of freelancer photographers
- Confident working independently in a fast pace environment with quick turn arounds
- Flexibility to collaborate in different fronts of the social media project, including research
- Previous research experience would be an advantage
- Ability to take into account environmental and sustainable implications when making production decisions
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don’t forget to register as a candidate too.
Senior Business Manager
0203 763 9752 | 07801 557 582
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can see more of my current vacancies by looking at our website.