£30000 - £34000 per annum + 10% bonus
about 1 year ago
Social Media Specialist - Ecommerce - £30,000 - £35,000
I am currently working with one of the UK'S largest e-commerce loyalty brands who partner with some of the world's biggest retail, hospitality and travel brands. They are currently looking for a Social Media Specialist to join their marketing team in London. You will be responsible for setting their social strategy to support business goals running all of their social media accounts.
- Reporting into the Director of Communications you'll be working closely with their in house marketing team.
- Create and execute a social media strategy reporting on channel performance to optimise campaigns and drive results.
- Manage day to date activity, social budget and strategy implementation
- Develop a social calendar that supports retail partners.
- Reporting back on social campaign results using insights, data and listening tools
- Grow their on-site community.
- Experience managing social media accounts either in-house of agency.
- Proven experience in managing a variety of social channels
- Experience in copy writing or blogging
- A creative and analytical mindset
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please take a look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.