City of London, London
£25000 - £30000 per annum
5 months ago
I am currently looking for a Social Media Specialise / Social Media Executive to join of the biggest names in media, sports and gaming! You will have responsibility, accountability and the autonomy to create, impact and nurture their Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitch channels in the UK and have a global impact at the same time.
- You will activate their gaming and sports events, related content and athletes in the UK.
- You will be responsible for maximising engagement with their properties and increasing reach while managing your own projects.
- You will be expected to come up with brilliant and innovative ideas, which go beyond standard social media executions, with the ambition to achieve firsts in social marketing and establish the company as a leader.
- Be a key source of creativity, always coming up with new ideas and thinking outside the box.
- Create content to be published across social channels to creative native engagement.
- Work with respective Audience Editors to ensure that posting schedule strategies exist and are executed.
- Drive the data agenda for social media, through tools and marketing initiatives.
- 1-3 years experience of working in social media / marketing and managing channels.
- Keen interest in the industry.
- A strong editorial sense and an understanding of what content works on social.
- Strong written communication and accuracy.
- Knowledge of content marketing and social media tools.
- Confident in presenting strategies and influencing key decision-makers.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now! Don't forget to look at vacancies on our website and register as a candidate.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you.