£300 - £301 per day
9 months ago
Social Media Strategist
3 month contract
My client is a leading B2B Finance, Content Marketing Agency and they are looking for a Social Media Strategist who is in equal parts hands on and strategically minded. You will sit across the business and work with their 11 clients, covering both B2B and B2C. You will be responsible for delivering engaging client workshops, launching and managing social media campaigns and delivering high performing content that connects with audiences.
You will be reporting to the VP, Global Head of Strategy and the General Manager, EMEA.
- Engage directly in major strategy delivery across the business, supporting key resources and taking direct ownership of key strategies.
- Create innovative, channel specific social campaigns and content strategies for B2B and B2C clients that will deliver on objectives.
- Write, oversee and approve all content and social media strategies prior to implementation.
- Lead client workshops, training and briefing sessions, and provide the necessary documentation to accompany the sessions.
- Identify top performing social media trends and translate them into relevant formats and content suggestions for clients.
- Experience within B2B and B2C across financial services, technology, healthcare and lifestyle categories
- Agency experience
- Proven experience with analytics, research, and analysis tools (e.g. Sparktoro, Screaming Frog, SEMRush, Google Analytics Buzzsumo) and knowledge of how to brief in research objectives to other teams.
- Keynote / PPT
- Workflow systems
***Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK in order to be considered for this role***
You can apply for this role of Social Media Strategist now by sending me your CV. Do not forget to register as a candidate too.
Sphere Digital Recruitment currently have a variety of job opportunities across digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. Please look at our website.
Sphere is an equal opportunities employer. We encourage applications regardless of ethnic origin, race, religious beliefs, age, disability, gender or sexual orientation, and any other protected status as required by applicable law.
Sphere Digital Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.