£50000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus and Benefits
4 months ago
Software Engineer: Product and Customer Solutions
London- zone 1
£50-80k DOE plus Benefits and Bonus
A global leader in the ad tech space is looking to hire a software engineer who is product focused. The business have, and are committed to a fully remote interview and on-boarding process, so this hire can be made as soon as possible.
This is an exciting Software development role that unifies software engineering and custom product design and innovation. This role is ideal for candidates who are extremely passionate about pursuing a career path where technical and business acumen come together. the client has a very complex and extensive pool of data sets and code base, that this person will work on. You will be asked to design and implement customised product solutions for enterprise customers. To be successful you will be incredibly tech-savvy with a proven track record in Object Orientated Programming. You will be incredibly innovative and able to convey your ideas effectively to technical and non technical audiences. This client sits firmly in the ad-tech space so an understanding of ad tech will be hugely beneficial here, and well as the ability to engage with customers on their digital advertising needs.
You will have these two core tasks:
- Develop expert level end-to-end technical knowledge of this businesses core technology product suite
- Support clients at the production engineering-level; work beside peer software developers to diagnose and resolve complex technical issues
- This will give you the background technical architecture for then being bale to build and design custom solutions for this brand.
- You will then be able to consult with customers on business objectives and project requirements.
- You will be able to research, and identify solutions and create high quality software
- You will meet with Engineering and Product Leadership regularly.
Your skill set to be successful in the role is:
- 5+ years work experience with strong technology/software development background
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong versatility of technical skills:
- Relational databases (RDBMS). Oracle and MySQL are preferred
- Programming and debugging in Java
- Expert with Scripting languages (Python, Perl, Bash)
- Network technology understanding
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to quickly understand and translate business logic into technical behaviour
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing, to technical and business audiences
If you are a super star coder, with rock solid Java and Python experience, as well as strength working with very large data sets you would be a god fit for this role.
If you are interested in applying and hearing more about this role please contact me on:
Rebecca (Bex) Hudson
0203 763 9752 //
Follow me on Twitter on @rah10is
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Rebecca Hudson.
Sphere Digital Recruitment are specialists in placing marketing, sales, analytics, product and creative talent globally.